Sunday, November 22, 2015

November 22nd, 2015

Today was a bittersweet day.....


Joel and I are leaving on vacation tomorrow morning, we are going to California for Thanksgiving and to pick up a new to us car. I had to box up Inky......


and take her to a friend's house.  While she is there she will get all the loves and everything she needs. But right now I am left with an empty kitty free room.......



There are all the crunches here to eat......



and a clean fresh litter box that no one has scratched in......


I will only be gone until Monday......I know that she will have a good time away after she gets used to her new surroundings.

Anyway.... I will probably not post too much on my blog while I am away. I don't really like editing my photos on the laptop.  I probably will post little updates on my facebook page, so be sure to follow me there! and of course there will be a weeks worth of post to catch up on when I get back!

Have a great night!!

See you in a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment