Thursday, May 21, 2015

May 21st, 2015

I was challenged to a fight today on my way to work. I couldn't really believe it! I just stopped to take this photo:


and out of no where this guy starts going for me!


I am 100% not kidding. This lady bug was super angry! Like the Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carl..... I kept lunging at me.... I didn't even know ladybugs did that...... So I took its photo a few times and decided to let it go be grouchy on its own. It was the weirdest thing.....


Here is another flower:


I forgot my lunch in the fridge at home.... I tried to go to this place:


It is only open for dinner......

Joel and I had a fun surprise this week. His cousin Chris was in town for a short time! Here is a terrible family photos I took.


Maddy did get all made up for dinner.


Hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment