Sunday, May 1, 2016

April 30th, 2016

Sorry to post this late....

Joel is out of town so, I decided to do some art and watch a million episodes of X-Files.... I be you can guess how that went..... the episode I was watching right before I wanted to go to be was pretty scary, I had to watch two more episodes before I could go to bed....

Anyway, here is what I did while watching the X-Files:

Shutterfly sent me this 16x20 print for $7.99. It was a good deal, but the print quality wasn't what I was expecting. I hung it on the wall anyway. It really bothered me so I decided to do this:






I tried to color correct these in my phone, it didn't work so well.... The picture is much less orange....

I also decided that I would like to hang up some of my photo canvases in the bathroom. I poked around on the internet and found that I could put deck sealer on them.  That seemed like a lot of crazy work for two pictures..... At Micheal's I found this:


I'm gonna try it, if it can withstand the dishwasher it can probably take a few showers.... right?

Here goes nothing! I'll start on the back to see what happens....



Have a good night....er... day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment