Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 3rd, 2016

Sorry again for the late post, yesterday was a day....

First, I found this kitty girl hanging out under cars in the parking lot at work. She is super friendly, but covered with fleas and scabs. I got her some flea control and scanned her microchip. I am currently trying to find where she belongs. Her microchip wasn't registered to her owners.




After I took care of Miss Kitty, my Mom and Dad called me to give me some very sad news. My first kitty, Pootie passed away last night. She had a mass in her chest and wasn't able to breathe. Mom and Dad took her right in to the vet. She passed peacefully there. Pootie lived with me for the first 7 years of her life, and her last 7 years with my mom. She had one of  the best cat lives ever.

Rest in Peace Schmoo.....



No comments:

Post a Comment