Thursday, April 2, 2015

April 2nd, 2015

Today marks a great day in history, I finally got my Oregon license plates!!


The Saga that started late JANUARY has finally come to an end. And I was #5 at the DMV this morning!


Yes, I had to go back to the DMV to get my plates, why you might ask.... I am not sure, but somehow the plates the DMV originally sent me never actually made it to me.... why? Who knows, I am banking on the mailman hates us, because our rent bill never came either..... oh well, that is all done for two years....

So I tried.... the key word is tried.... to do some macros and close ups of the blue frogs.... I will have to try again.... I need more light.

It was vitamin night, that is why the fruit flies are all white and powdery.



Awwww! Look at her toes!


See ya Washington plates!

Hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment