Monday, August 17, 2015

August 17th, 2015

Here is me painting the shelf Shane made (I think Joel helped a tiny bit, he probably held the tools.....)

This helpful spider was inspecting my paint job. (I actually didn't see it until after I took the photo.)





Why would I say clean?!

You might be wondering what the shelf if for..... well I will let you know that is is a new shelf for the birds to sit on. They need some where a little higher up. Now, you are probably wondering why they would need to be higher up.... Well, that is a surprise for the end of the month!


And I also learned that if you take a photo of a spider web, in the dark, with a flash, it looks pretty cool.... I'm not sure why I never thought of that before.....

(Not a web from the inspector spider, I think that one is some kind of hunting spider.))

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment