Monday, August 24, 2015

August 21st, 2015

An evening with Jeff, Allicia, Evelyn, Avery, and Ivy. (and some chickens......)

It was great seeing some old friends and meeting new ones! Here is little Ivy! We met her for the first time today!


Evelyn is a very wonderful young lady, she showed us the chickens.


I don't think they were impressed with us.....


Puck the Chicken was so excited to be in my blog post, she pooped on me!.... Chicken poop is much bigger then budgie poop, in case you didn't know that....


The last time we saw this guy he was only a day old!



Evelyn showed us her AWESOME bike riding skills:


Avery wanted to go too!


Wait! What's that?!


It was so nice to spend the evening with them! It makes me a little sad I live so far away, and don't get to visit often. Thanks for the wonderful dinner and evening! Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment