Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 14th, 2016

Joel and I left Portland. We are bound for Boise and a funeral of a cousin (Joel's side).

When we got to Boise there was a very lovely rainbow!



But we found out our very favorite restaurant in the whole universe is closing. After 22 years they received a notice that the landlord wouldn't renew their lease. Fortune Wok will be closing at the end of the month. It is a good thing Joel and I went to Boise!

I bought a piece of art they were selling. I will be a good memory. Joel was the only one tall enough to get it off the wall.


This is one of the owners. I don't know her name, I wish I did. She remembers Joel and I from when we lived in Boise in 2010. We ate a Fortune Wok A LOT when we lived there. When ever we made it back in town she would always talk with us and remember what we always ordered. She even noticed we both cut our hair...... It makes me very sad that this wonderful little restaurant won't be there any more.



Have a good night!!

(This post is short on photos, don't worry, I will make up for it! I promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment