Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6th 2014

I tried to take a photo of this weed.... and the wind started blowing..... Joel very nicely tried to block the wind, but he just ended up in the photo.....


Artemis' cage opens at the top. You can put a perch there are he can hang out. It is amazing that he will sit there with me now! I thought it would take so much longer to take him. We still have lots of work to do but he will be my budgie buddy soon!




We haven't been grocery shopping for actual food in AGES..... I was going to make spaghetti for dinner but Joel thought we should make Butter Masla Paneer instead.... interestingly enough we had everything we needed for it.....


Joel even ground the cashews into dust...... (the spice grinder helped)


And seriously.... why am I getting a Zit in the middle of my forehead... I am too old to get zits.... sigh...





No comments:

Post a Comment