Friday, December 12, 2014

December 12th, 2014

I don't know if I have a bad case of December blues or what. Picking up my camera and making good photos is really challenging right now.

That is why you get pretty terrible photos of cats.....

When ever I sat down today there what a cat in my lap.... It was mostly MomCat. She is scared the 50D, so i tried some with the little pink one

Happy getting chin scratches face

The you aren't really getting up and leaving me face.

I just liked the texture in her fur.

Oh... you weren't trying to do anything were you??


Neutron wanted some of my lap too... Here is the attempt at a me and the cats selfie.... my arm isn't long enough.....


Joel had to take it.....


Hope you have a great night!

When is my self portrait ever the best photo of the day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment