Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10th, 2014

My extension tubes are giving me a hard time. My lens is not communicating with the camera through the tubes, all the time, when I use all three tubes. Individually they all work fine.

Anyway, we have many escapee fruit flies hanging around the house, they are the lucky ones that escape being dinner for a frog. They usually make some epic journey across the room to end up in the bathroom or floating in a water glass. They are industrious little guys, they can't fly so they have to journey on foot across vast tracts of carpet.

(I did put these guys in the freezer, for about 10 minutes, to attempt to stop them from moving so quickly. That only kinda worked.... my "studio"space is really, really warm..... I only had a few seconds and they were off and running.)



This one is has the best details.
I also went to a work Christmas party today and I got a neat-o present.



 
 I call him Liberace Nutcracker.

Hope you have a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment