Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27th 2014

The best laid plans.....
I left my camera cord in Portland.... I have photos.... But we will all have to wait until tomorrow to see them....

I am feeling pretty disappointed right now.

I'm sorry...

UPDATE on 5/28:

Yay! I got a new cord! I went to Radio Shack to get one and the guy told me they didn't have one and I would probably have to go to a camera store to get a new one. I thought this was rubbish so, I went to Fred Meyer, they had one....

(My Blog post for the 27th is still not perfect.... It was long day and I was pretty worn out by everything.... There are only 4 photos from the 27th... oops.)

As I started to drive back to Seattle on the 26th, I came to the draw bridge across the Columbia River.... It was up... I think is was a sign that Washington didn't want me back.


You can see the tiny boat with a huge mast in the bottom left had corner. That is the boat we were waiting for.


Here is the sunset from the car window. It was a very pretty drive.


On the 27th..... I had to pump my own gas..... Joel usually does this for me, and in Oregon they won't let you do it.... that is one of my favorite things....


When I cut up a cucumber for dinner, all these tiny water droplets appeared. I am not sure if this happens all the time and I never noticed or it is a more rare phenomenon.

Here is the salad I made:


If you are ready for more sad news... This is my laptop......


But don't worry!  I have a back up monitor! and a windows update....

I learned that it is pretty easy and fairly inexpensive to replace the screen.

 Oh well.... Everything will get settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment