Sunday, October 11, 2015

October 11th, 2015

I took a trip to down town Portland today to hit up the NW Ciderfest!

It was pretty fun, but the price for extra tasting tickets was a little steep.... $4.00 for a 2 oz pour.......



I has a little time to before my friends Teela and Justin  came.



This was the best cider a the Ciderfest in my opinion, and a bunch of other people too... they were sold out by the time I wanted to buy some.....


It was a pretty fun outing!


After we drank many kinds of ciders, we went to Lardos and had sandwiches. I had a pulled pork with kimchi, very tasty!


And don't forget to bring your ticket with you the first time..... I had to call Joel and have him come back to get me from the transit center so we could go get my ticket.....


Have a good night!! Don't forget  to comment on my posts, to be entered in to win my awesome prizess!--Bonus entries for sharing! Contest ends 8:00 PST on October 15th. Winners will be randomly selected from those who have commented and shared. Winners will be announced on October 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment