Saturday, October 10, 2015

Octoboer 10th, 2015

 Happy 2nd Birthday 6005 Photos!!


I can't believe another year is in the archives! This past year had its up and downs, but I made it through mostly unscathed. 

Notable stats from Year Two:
I made 368 posts containing 3,138 photos. (That was less then last years total... maybe I made up for the difference with quality. )
The total views as of this post: 31, 917 (14,718 views for Year Two)
The most popular post from Year Two is: August 24th, 2015 (better known at the day Inky came to live with me.) with 148 views.
Total number of days posted: 730
Total number of days left in my project: 271

 It is still hard to be creative everyday, as shown by the last month of posts..... life just gets in the way sometimes. I need better life balance.

Thank you to all my followers who take time out of their days to look a my photos! It really mean a lot to me.

Anyway, let's eat cake!!








 And now what you have all been waiting for: 
My Happy Birthday Blog Contest!

This year I have some cool prizes:

A 6005 Photos Calendar for 2016:

A life size magnet of Inky's face:

A set of greeting cards containing 2 cards of each of these designs:
Actual Inky Cat not included
 And the Grand Prize:
A 16x20 Print of my choosing! ( I haven't picked it out yet.... so there is no photo of this... just imagine a 16x 20 photo here.)

I bet you want to know how to win! It's easy! Just Comment on my posts, bonus entries for sharing! It starts today, right now and will end at 8:00 PST on October 15th. Winners will be randomly selected from those who have commented and shared. Winners will be announced on October 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment