Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October 13th, 2015

I am a little sad that I am not out making great art and taking fabulous photos. Time seems to be against me these days....I suppose it will all even out in the end.

This morning I took Inky in for her recheck:


Dr. Franklin said she was looking good. They took some blood to make sure her kidneys were still doing great. I will learn more tomorrow.


Tonight I got to meet some big doggies!


I am using Teela as a size reference,  yes Cedar is about half as tall as she is.


Sigh..... Lightroom doesn't recognize green as "red"eye.... so it won't correct it.......

Is there something in my teeth?

Aspen is all about getting some chest scratches!
He also likes to give kisses:

Have a great night!!

Don't forget  to comment on my posts, to be entered in to win my awesome prizes!--Bonus entries for sharing! Contest ends 8:00 PST on October 15th. Winners will be randomly selected from those who have commented and shared. Winners will be announced on October 16th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment