Tuesday, January 10, 2017

January 10th, 2017

Yeah... I know I promised adventure, but that didn't happen today because I am still LAZY, but I know that is eventually going to change, there is only so much stuff around the house that is interesting.

It started to snow again tonight.... now I know in most places this is not a big deal, but here, in Portland, it is a huge deal and everything shuts down and you can't drive anywhere...... part of me wants to have another day off, but then I will just have to make all the stuff up on a different day....



I guess we will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.....

My Dad brought me a great present at Christmas!


Yay!! My very own Macro Lens! Dad had sold most of our lenses from the "olden days" but for some reason he saved this one. Subconsciously, I think he knew that really I wanted one. But the one problem is it is an FD lens, not an ES lens.....


To fix this problem Dad gave me this dohicky. It lets the lens work on my camera!


Joel just brought me a present......


It's a snowman, he built it on his way home from the mailbox.


Have a great night!


I did get my other artwork up on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment