Sunday, January 8, 2017

January 8th, 2017

Oh, hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I clawed my way out of the 2016 abyss and am ready to finish what I started.

2017 has started off alright, the most awesome thing is my photography is being featured at the West Linn Library, in West Linn, Oregon. I was supposed to have a reception today, but the Mother Nature decided that I needed to stay home instead. It snowed yesterday and today was an all day freezing rain fest.......




I have rescheduled my reception for January 29th. If  you are around come take a look. If you aren't here let me show you what you will be missing. And snacks, you will miss snacks too.

I thought this photo would be bigger.......


I did go out and brave a death trap to find some icy photos.



Not Kidding...... DEATH TRAP!



The stairs did hold some interesting texture.




The Fit is not Go. It is stay put until this clears up......


I might have not taken the best photos today. I am sure there were lovelier things to see, but on my walk about I nearly fell 20 times, so I had to look at my feet the whole time......

That is all to report today, I will see you again tomorrow!

Have a great night!


I know you are all missing Inky..... You can follow her on Instagram: @msinkyjones

While your at it you should follow me too: @jessies6005  I share my photos, other art I create, and  other instagrammy stuff!














No comments:

Post a Comment