Thursday, January 12, 2017

January 12th, 2017

Another day with our piles of snow. The sun did shine and melt some into a yucky-icy mess, that will be awful in the morning since temperatures are going to be as low 14 tonight. Yay!

NW Cornell Rd. This is the main road by our house.

The road leading from our house. .... I am not driving again until spring.....

Joel and I did have a lovely adventure going to the store and to get ice cream!



The Camilla tree fell over.....


I found a snow covered shopping cart at my complex! You know I love random shopping carts!

This tree fell over too..... 

The DEATH TRAP stairs are back......

but armed with kitty litter, hopefully we won't fall down the stairs.

Have a great warm night everyone!!

 Inky has decided to become a paper artist too!


No comments:

Post a Comment