Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11th 2014

I decided to post a mix of yesterday's photos and today's.

Inky and I watched some League of Legends EU games yesterday. She was very interested in the Roccat vs Fnatic game. She was quite pleased that Roccat won. (For those of you who don't know, League of Legends is a video game where 5 man teams try to destroy each others base with by choosing the best composition of champions.  Roccat and Fnatic are both teams from Europe. It is a really fun game to watch and play.)


I also folded some cranes out to this neat paper.





We got Abby a memorial orchid today.
It will sit next to Tilly's orchid, which is about to bloom again. (Tilly past away in October of 2012).







I shaved my legs today!
While that may not be that amazing in its self...... I haven't shaved my legs since my friend Autumn's wedding in July.......

Some how during the process of shaving my legs I guess I thought it was a good idea to try to shave my hand too?
Maybe this is the real reason I don't shave my legs......

Well goodnight. There will be high adventures tomorrow! It is Wednesday, my day off!





No comments:

Post a Comment