Saturday, February 8, 2014

February 8th 2014

I have had a blah creative day.

This is Tuna. She is one of my patients. She is about 14 years old. She weighs just under 6 pounds. Tuna only has one eye and is recovering from having a stroke.

She is a very sweet tiny kitty!

I was watching the water boil in the pot for dinner and I thought that it might make a neat photo. (It is almost neat... not quite...)

Here it is with a slow shutter speed.





Now with the flash.

 


 I have an idea for something fun. I just need some better light, here is a little teaser.




While I was sitting on the couch feeling sorry for myself,



I looked over and saw this little guy peeking out of a bookshelf.
 

He made me smile and get off my duff. He has earned a spot on the shelf by the dragon. I can see him everyday now and smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment