Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3rd 2014

I had to pick up the car registration sticker thing this morning. Joel took me there on his way took work since it is registered to me he couldn't just do it himself. He had to run off fast to work so, I walked home. The License office is only about a mile away from the house, so it wasn't a big deal. It also gave me a chance to see new sights in the neighborhood.

Like this shoe.... it is much more colorful then the other shoe I walk by,




and a red glove in a tree,
Some rusty things,



and two little tiny trees grown out of a tree stump.

The sights didn't stop there! On my way to work there was this thing,




And flowers!


Then when I got to work there was this face to greet me!
and then she did this




Good night!








No comments:

Post a Comment