Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24th 2014

I am struggling to use my time wisely. There are quite a few things that I am wanting to accomplish with my time off and I really haven't been doing them. I know it will take some time to get settled in to a new schedule, but it is really easy to goof off when Joel works at night......

Anyway..... unpacking and getting the bedroom set up isn't going nearly as well as I hoped. I just accomplished making a larger mess then when we started......

I lost my camera all day..... it was trapped under the mountain of stuff on the bed.



I just have too much stuff....

I have been accomplishing little things.... I helped hang the art in the apartment today and I "helped" with Proton's haircut today.




Jen and I also went to the gym and worked out tonight! Here is my after workout hair.


Hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment