Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 7th, 2015

I had a grand plan of getting up early and going out into the fog that was forecast for our area. I failed.  I didn't get up in time, I did however, get this photo from my balcony.



I went back to the pond at Rood Bridge Park today to try to get some better duck photos.

There were six ducks.... why were there only six ducks, you ask.

This was patrolling the pond.

(Please excuse the terribleness of these photos, I only have a 300mm lens, and it was very far away.)



Here are some ducks:



This guys black bill makes me laugh for some reason!



Even if my duck hunting didn't go as planned, it was a beautiful afternoon!



and this was my view driving home!

Yes, I did pull over to take this photo!
Hope you have a great night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment