Friday, January 9, 2015

January 9th, 2015

I went with some friends to the Lan Su Chinese Garden today.

(Please note that the image and design of the garden is copyrighted by Lan Su.)







I have no idea who this guy is. I an practicing a bit of street photography.


Also, it was Stab Your Friends Night at the Northwest Fencing Center. Joel is is pretty into fencing so we went and signed him up for a membership so he will be able to fence in the evenings now that he doesn't work nights!

Joel had to help this little guy with his foot work, he was a lefty surrounded by righties and was confused about what to do with his feet. He was only 5 years old, maybe.....


Look how teeny he is!


Here is a bit better photo of Joel fencing some one a bit older. No that he is fencing more I hope to get some better photos o f him.



Hope you had a great day!!

I look a little crazy in this photo......

No comments:

Post a Comment