Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 21st, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

I'd like to give a little shout out to my Dad, without him none of this would have been possible. He's the one that gave me a camera when I was six! Thanks Dad! love you!

Joel and I took Maddie to the Strawberry Festival at Lee Farms today. You know what was missing from the Festival? Cow... nope that was there. Goats.... there were goats. Bounce house... check, Hay Maze.... check, Pony rides... yup those too...

Strawberries.... there was not a single strawberry at this festival.... I am not sure why Joel and I even try to go to Strawberry Festivals.....

Oh well, we had a good time anyway!













It is a Goatel 6! They'll leave the light on for ewe! and yes that is a baby cow, not a goat


It was pretty hard to fit an adult body in to that barrel!




Oops,I guess there was a strawberry....


Fool me once... same on you..... Fool me twice.... shame on me! I am not falling for it any more, I am not going to go to another Strawberry Festival, unless I have absolute proof there will be actual strawberries there.....


Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment