Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8th, 2015

Today I got a really neat present from the mom of one of my students.


This is serious British Candy folks. Not for the faint of heart.

I wanted to document the experience (what else would I do with a cool new kind of candy?!) so I brought it home. While riding in the car my CurlyWurly started to get droopy. I was pretty concerned about it, mostly because I had no idea what it was besides chocolate,  so Joel had the great idea of turning on the AC full blast at out feet and putting it on the floor. That definitely helped. When we got home, it went straight in the freezer!

Presenting a CurlyWurly:






Turns out there is caramel in there, that would be why it began to droop.

By thte way! It is delicious!! Thanks so much for my special treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment