Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August 5th 2014

With all my work on my other blog posts and the Family Reunion Photos I almost forgot to take photos for today!!

I start my new job tomorrow! They called and told me that I didn't have to dress up for work tomorrow, but I really don't have anything else to wear, unless they want me to wear scrubs.... I don't have too much else. So, I am wearing this:


With a pair of shoes mom sent me, because I didn't have any flats to wear and she has extra ones.



My little teeny orchid is going to bloom soon! I am pretty excited that I got an orchid to rebloom!


When I turned on my bedroom light... I saw this, I don't know why my Red Panda is so mad.....

 
And this little guy thought I needed help on the computer. I have no idea why the ants like my area, there is no food here....


Hope you have a great night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment