Friday, August 8, 2014

August 8th 2014

Okay... so part of me feels a little bad for doing this but I really don't like ants in my house..... (they are having a snack of borax and karo syrup.)



We sat down as a house tonight and played some Pathfinder.


Mom cat was unimpressed....


Proton stole my spot on the couch..... this is the look I got when I told him to move.


He went to sleep instead....


Work training went fairly well today. I over thought some things and made everything harder then it had to be and stressed myself out..... big deep breaths... I can do it, I know what to do, I just need to relax and let it come....

Here is my silly photo from this morning. I had some time and bought myself a cup of coffee.


Have a great night! I am going to get up early and head to the Audubon with the Portland Photographic Society.  

No comments:

Post a Comment