Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 19th, 2014

Today, I decided I was going to shoot in monochrome! Black and white is primarily  what I shot growing up and all through school. I don't really know why, but shooting digitally it never really occurred to me that I should/could shoot in black and white. One of my photography friends was talking about trying it out, I thought it was a good idea, so that is what I did today.

Turns out that if you shoot in RAW and monochrome the RAW information imports into Lightroom and you have to convert the photos to black and white anyway. If I want my photos to stay monochrome, I have to shoot them in JPEG. Not bad, I learned something new today.....









This guy thought we might have some food.... he was wrong....


I liked this spider's coloring:



And this was much to pretty to be black and white! I shot it originally in color on my camera too!



Hope you have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment