Saturday, October 4, 2014

October 4th 2014

Here is some more nature. It was good to get out and get some fresh air today... especially since I am feeling a bit under the weather.....



I am pretty excited to start looking for more mushrooms! These are the ones I found today:

This one reminds me of a load of bread.


I really like this one!

Different views of the same mushroom:


This is my favorite one.

Here come some spiders!

I tried to get her silhouetted  it didn't quite work out. The sun was a bit overwhelming.....


Here are some more views of her. She was a pretty large girl!




And Grouchy Pants has been staring at me all day.... I'm not sure what that means.....



Hope you have a great night!! Keep commenting! You still have time to enter the contest!


No comments:

Post a Comment