Friday, October 3, 2014

October 3rd 2014

Once again I am beat after a very early day a work. I do have a three day weekend coming up so hopefully I can get out and explore something new each day!

I would like to introduce you to our newest family member. This is Star Lord. I just have to figure out how to get a better photo of him.... I'm not even sure which one is him and which one is the reflection....



Opal came out of her cage with Joel tonight and flew right over my head while I was taking my self-portrait. Here is what I got....


Turns out she just wanted to type....


I thought the bamboo on the desk looked interesting.


And my Joel-bears is pretty cute....


I opened the door to find  MomCat and Neutron staring intently at it.....



Hope you have a great night and don't forget to keep commenting if you want more chances to win a print of your choice from my first year of blogging!!


No comments:

Post a Comment