Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21st, 2014

I dusted off my tripod today. I read an article that said using a tripod would help improve my images by slowing me down. I figured it was worth a try, since it was so dark today it was a good idea anyway.

Things I learned today:

1. I REALLY miss my 28mm-135mm lens.... I hope they finish fixing it soon.... I took it in on Sept. 15th...

2. I think that my mirror moves my camera. I will have to try again locking the mirror up. (I forgot how to do that while I was out today.....)

3. I guess the tripod isn't the worst thing ever. It is still really awkward, I guess that means I need more practice....

I found some cool mushrooms today:







There was also a little slug:


And these:





Jen and I also had some fun with the long exposure:


Hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment