Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17th 2014

First of all, I hope everyone had a happy St. Patrick's Day!







Today is a day full of flowers!

First the little pink ones on the trees.










Some other little pink ones...









I discovered that daffodils are not the easiest flowers to photograph.....






Here are two cats I saw on my walk home.





Magnolia flowers (?)



Other flowers I saw today:










A bird bath:




Two baby carts that have lost their way:





A rotting apple (I have photographed this earlier when it was less rotten)


The City came by and started to remove the trees. They cut all the branches off and left these sad stubby trunks.

Here is a picture of the street. I thought it looked neat.

I can't believe all the photos from today!
Have a good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment