Friday, March 28, 2014

March 28th 2014

So I got this letter today.....
It makes me laugh and cry at the same time.  This is a $125 increase in our rent. If you know our neighborhood or have seen out building you would know that is is absolutely ridiculous.

There are some big changes coming for us in the next two months.......and I have a feeling it isn't going to be so easy.

On the lighter side of things, Opal was very amiable to getting her picture taken today. She even stepped up on my finger from her perch in her cage!









Artemis, however, was having none of it!





Here is the start to my latest origami piece. It doesn't look like much yet I know....



I also made these cranes out of some sheet music. I don't think they look quite right. Opinions?





Now I have to pack our lunches and figure out what I am going to wear tomorrow to the Emerald City Comic Con!



No comments:

Post a Comment