Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 1st 2014

I learned that my three legged kitty friend's name is Tenzing.

 
When he was adopted his family was told not to let him outside. But he had different ideas, he climbed and ripped up all the window screens. So they named him after Tenzing Norgay, one of the first men to climb Mount Everest.

There were lots of reds, yellows, and oranges on the way to work this morning.




Tilly's orchid bloomed!


 And I lost my breakfast......

But you can't stay mad at someone who has such cute toes!





I am feeling pretty disappointed this evening. My short story didn't make it into the Women Destroy SciFi issue of Lightspeed Magazine. I am actually surprised how disappointed I am. It will be alright. They are having a new contest, this time, it is a fantasy short story.


No comments:

Post a Comment