Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2nd 2014

Today I learned a valuable lesson.
It is important to actually read the word that is written, not what you think it says.

There is a very big difference between Rainer Ave S and Rainier Ave S.
I wanted to go have coffee with my friend Kathyrn (not my boss Kathryn a different Kathryn). I ended up lost in the industrial district of Seattle and stuck behind a railroad crossing....

I eventually made it to the right place after looking at the GPS one more time....


 The crane collage I made also went to its new home with Kathryn.


This evening I decided that I would clean some of the birds toys. The mirror that they love gets very dirty. Artemis decided that it would be a great time to go on a new adventure. His flight feathers have
grown in and he is proving to be quite the flyer....

Remind me why I wanted pet birds again.... It is really hard to tame them....
Since I couldn't reach him and he seemed pretty happy on the pot I decided I would repot my orchids. These two orchids were a gift from a client after her kitty passed away from a hard fought illness. His name was Fox.

They are in the tiniest pots. I hope that giving them a new home will help them grow and maybe bloom again.


Yes, these are drinking glasses. I didn't have anything else to put them in....
Don't worry I was supervised the entire time.
I gave up on getting Artemis back in his cage. I went to go watch some League of  Legends. I guess he wanted to watch too....
After he sat on the T.V. for a while he found his cage and went peacefully in after I opened the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment