Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5th 2014

It was a lovely spring day today!







Joel and I went to Bothell to visit a bird specialty store. We spoke with them about taming Artemis and Opal. They recommended separating them so they bond with us rather then with each other. This is under consideration.....

Also there was this....

We had lunch at a Thai place called Pen. It was pretty good. Joel really liked the Pad Thai, he said is was amongst the best he has had. High praise indeed!





I had Green Curry. It was delicious.


Joel also thought it would be fun to have my self portrait be in the reflection of a knife

Oh and I made this today, an origami lotus! It was easy.


I will add it to the list of origami I like to do....
1. Cranes
2. Butterflies
3. Lotus blossoms



No comments:

Post a Comment