Friday, July 18, 2014

July 18th 2014

I would like to take some time today to send a very special thank you out to one of my very sweet friends. I have been busy with my parents visit and neglected to tell Lauren, "Thank You!" for the wonderful artwork she sent me for my birthday.

Here is a painting she did of Artemis and Opal.


She also created this origami card for me.


And she made a pastel drawing of one of my photos! (That is so fun!)


Thanks so much Lauren!! I love them!

I created another mask tonight. I like that I have to look like a bandit when I mix up the plaster.
         Yes, I am aware there is plaster on my forehead.... I wasn't when I took the photo....


Here is the mask:


Finally, here are my failed attempts at taking a photo of a cat with a mustache. I learned I needed to find a slower cat.... Proton is too fast.... or maybe I should try using the flash....and lots more light.





Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment