Saturday, July 19, 2014

July 19th 2014

My bike received a bit of a tune up today from Shane. Maddie helped too.



Then we rode our bikes, (Maddie chose to ride her scooter instead) to the Max Station and went down to see Sand in the City! We spent the afternoon in the sunshine!











Maddie was very excited to have her face painted.


She also got to play in the sand.




We had lunch. I forget the name of the food truck where I bought my burger.... but, I should learn to read better, I thought I was ordering a plain old cheeseburger.... I didn't, I got this :


Yes, the bun of my burger is two grilled cheese sandwiches...... (I ate it all....I don't know how...)

Shane took us up to visit where he works. His office is on the 29th floor of the US Bancorp Tower (Big Pink). Here is the view:





all the people in line... they are waiting for Voodoo Doughnuts......


And some more cute photos of Maddie:






Hope you have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment