Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 8th 2014

I decided today I was going to stop being intimidated by learning something new.

I used my 50D I shot in RAW for the first time today and I used Lightroom (in an very beginner way).

Joel and I went for a very short walk in the Hoyt Arboretum, I wanted to collect some sticks for my next art project idea. Here are my photos from today:





Joel is poking nature with a stick.



Here is one of the first photos I shot in RAW. Proton in the sun:


I am going to try to give my little pink camera a rest and shoot with my 50D more. However the little pink camera takes better macro shots......

Things I learned today:
1. I need rewatch the videos about Lightroom.
2. I need to get out of my sweltering house more.
3. I need to give myself a some sort of assignment to work on.

Hope you have a good night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment