Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11th 2013

Katie and I went out to take photos this "afternoon". Today the sun set at 4:18 pm. We went to Log Boom Park and this is what we saw.




Then ALL the crows. I am not kidding it was thousands of them flew over head.
and a airplane...


 I like d the movement and color in this one

This heron is the boss of the pier. He is usually there.

Yeah, we are Canon Girls :)

And the cutest thing happened. There was a little girl fishing with her family and she came up to us and said she found something cute and fuzzy that we might want to take photos of since we were taking pictures. She pointed this guy out. We think it is a muskrat. It was getting really dark so the photo of him isn't the best. But he sure was fuzzy and cute.


After our sunset adventure we colored my hair with henna and indigo. This is a smelly and gross thing to do.  It has the fragrance of weird dirt and looks like poop.....





















It also has to sit on your hair for HOURS.....

Good thing Sarah, Sarah, and Katie hung out with me.

I can't tell too much difference in the color (that is what I wanted) but I can't find all my grey hairs!! I will probably look different when it is day and dry! I am off to go rinse again......

No comments:

Post a Comment