Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2nd 2013

I was very tired today. I will probably be tired for the next week! It was a good vacation, but not very restful!

I cooked with cauliflower tonight! I made a risotto.




 For Thanksmas I received something that I terrifies me.... but I need it as I explore being a better photographer....

I know you are very scared too.... But I am on a mission to learn to use it properly! along with Photoshop....

I also got this nifty monitor to replace my broken one! It is a whopping 24inches.... please ignore the mess on the desk... the area is under construction.


It was a very busy day at the clinic! I spent most of my time on the phone, but at least some one was happy to see me!!


 And the damn onions make me cry every single time I have to cut them up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment