Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9th 2013

It is supposed to snow tonight. I am glad because that means it will be getting warmer! It will also give me something interesting to photograph in the morning.

Today, I was lazy and didn't walk. It was the last cold day in the forecast. I am okay with that.

Inky helped with the Christmas decorations at work.


I made some broccoli risotto tonight. I made up the recipe, well I used the cauliflower risotto recipe as a base. I think it turned out to be pretty delicious.

Here are my new running shoes, okay, I guess it is just one shoe. That means I need to get my buns in gear and start running again....

This is the plant that is supposed to move in with  my friend Sarah, but I always forget to bring it to her when we meet up.



                    My tea is poison....
not really.....                                    


Finally, cuddles with Molly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment