Friday, December 20, 2013

December 20th 2013

If you didn't already know, it snowed in Seattle today! Unfortunately, the snow is gone now, replaced by rain. I got out and about before the rain! In fact, it was still snowing when I left the house this morning!






(I guess mailboxes were a thing today.....)

I got caught taking photos of this tree. The nice man waved to me from his window and then came outside to have a nice chat!


I really like this insulator. I guess it reminds me of my dad. He likes insulators, we had a gazillion of them at the house when I was growing up.

The parking lot a work was pretty empty except for all the crow tracks! Those crazy crows I think they might have been dancing!


Today was a good snow day. It would have been better if I didn't have to work but, It was fun to see it. I am glad it is gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment