Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve Day

I am having two posts for New Years. This is the first.... obviously.... where I am going to talk about my hopes for the next year.... The second post, will probably come tomorrow and the photos will consist of a FABULOUS birthday day party of a wonderful friend.

I am looking forward to 2014. This is probably the first time I remember saying, I am excited about a new year and really mean it. I have a lot of good in my life and it can only get better!

At the end on 2012 I read a great blog post by Dr. Kelly Flanagan, called One Word That Will Transform Your Year . Last year I chose the word:


I spent 2013 manifesting more positive energy in my life. Sometimes it was easy and others it was very difficult. I am very pleased to say at the end of the year, I feel like I am a more positive person!

For 2014 I have decided to challenge myself and try three words.



I know I will have good days and bad days, be frustrated and be happy, but I know that is all part of my journey!

Oh and:

No comments:

Post a Comment