Saturday, December 7, 2013

December 7th 2013

It was a much better day today. I think that walking to work makes a difference. The battle I have with the hill every morning invigorates me I guess...

The sunrise over the school buses was particularly nice this morning!


Maybe the sunrise though the dead flowers is better?


I checked out the garden I love to take photos in to see what was happening.....

There was this pumpkin, it looked like some of the local wildlife had gotten to it.

And of course there are the cosmos....poor sad cosmos.....

As I went on my way I felt some one watching me!

I also found this neat looking plant life.


and when I got tired I had a seat on the couch.


Wait... what? For anyone keeping track this is couch #2 that has been dumped on the street behind where I work.

Finally, I know you are all jealous of my footie pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment