Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 5th 2013

It was another brisk day today. It was 25 degrees when I walked to work. I know it isn't THAT cold.... and it could be colder.... I moved there thinking that I escaped the really cold weather.... alas I did not. Oh well, we will make the best of it by taking photos of icy things!

I used the flash on my Elph since it was a bit dark this morning. I am not sure that I am completely happy with the results.




I found this random object today.... It is the inside panel of a car door... I wonder what the story is here...

And then there was this tarp.... I thought it might be a person at first.... but it was just a tarp.... (I think It scared me the other night but it was in a different place... It mus have blown down the hill.... I thought it was a person then too...)


This little clover might still be lucky!

Inky let me decorate her with some garland. She is such a good cat.....



This.... This is how cold it was


No comments:

Post a Comment