Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19th 2013

I wasn't sure today was going to be a good day.... I woke up and there was no power in my apartment. It went out partially last night, Joel told me so when he got home at 1 am.

But these guys were working hard to fix it!


The day did get better! It was cold, don't get me wrong, but this was the sunrise!


I know I am not supposed to have favorites... but one of my favorite patients came in today to have his teeth cleaned. (His photo is used with permission of his owner) Carlo's tongue always sicks out! He is so adorable!


 And here is a photo of me!
Just kidding! There is more!

Joel and I went to WildLights at the Woodland Park Zoo.

We met up with Lauren and had a grand time taking photos!





I even took out my 50D.......




I even used the tripod!





Last but not least here are the portraits from tonight



 It was a good day after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment