Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 10th 2013

Last night the capacitor died in my monitor. I am pretty thankful that my mom is letting me use her lap top!

I don't always hang out with cats. Sometimes I hang out with this guy. His name is Syd Vicious. 

 Here are some random kids toys that are in his backyard. His mom doesn't have any children. I think a child visited her once and left the toys.



This moth was there too, I think it was trying to stay warm.

We went to the grocery story and I found these flowers.


Here is my portrait tonight. I am wearing my Pokemon shirt. I got this shirt because it has ALL the Eevees (except for the new on that just came out). I have all the Eevees in one of my Pokemon games. It took quite a bit of time to do it but I have a Jolteon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon.... in case you wanted to know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment