Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 2nd 2013

It was a dark and stormy morning. The wind was blowing like crazy! I got to work before the real rain and wind started and for that I am thankful!

I really wanted to get a photo of the swirling leaves. I was too slow on the shutter and could not anticipate when the wind would gust. I kept getting photos like this:


As I was walking along I noticed a sun break. I turned to look and saw this.
It isn't what I wanted either.....

While my back was turned I heard a crack noise. I didn't think too much of it because there were pine cones flying around.

But to my surprise this was on the ground:

I made it safely to work with out being pelted by any flying debris!

My walk home took about an hour, twice as long as normal, because the storm had brought about many changes.







It was a fun day to take photos!



Why did I think it was a good idea to take a picture of myself everyday?


Here is the photo of random stuff I found in my neighborhood. Some one's hand is probably cold.




No comments:

Post a Comment